Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Oh! How Pinteresting Wednesday! Link-up

So I FINALLY got invited into Pinterest.... Needless to say this was not a very productive week for me!

There are only a few days until Christmas!!! Is everyone as panicked as I am!?? I will be taking a short Pinterest break today to actually wrap presents! Wish me luck!!!

So here is my first Oh! How Pinteresting Wednesday! Link-up (aka: how I wasted time this week):

SUCH a cute couple picture

Great holiday gift for a teacher!

I LOVE CUPCAKES

I'd love this for a New Year's/ Birthday Dress!
Both are coming up! 
Another amazing dress with potential...
Must learnt to waterfall braid! Beautiful!
Love this color
Funniest Christmas Decorations EVER! Hahaha!

Happy Holidays!!!

1 comment:

  1. yayyyyyyy! You linked-up! I love the couple picture, so cute!

    ReplyDelete