Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Let me introduce myself...



On a recent cruise to Cabo I LOVED our daily towel animals! This was a frog I named Fred.

My name is Ashley and I have decided to start a blog. Easier said than done. I had a failed attempt in the past at a fitness blog but I think I just have so much more to talk about than that… I have always loved writing and feel like this will be a good way to express some of my thoughts and feelings and have an outlet for my creative side.

I also think this will be an alternative way for my friends and family (and anyone else who’s interested) to see what is going on in my life and keep updated.

I love snowboarding even if I fall a lot!
I plan on writing about things that interest me or catch my attention. I consider myself adventurous and spontaneous. I love cooking, travel, shopping, all things outdoors, fitness, especially running, and spending as much time as possible with the people I love!

Backpacking part of the Tahoe Rim Trail
Where am I at in life right now? Well I feel like I am at a place where a lot of really exciting things are about to happen for me which is maybe why I wanted to start this blog at this particular time. I am 24 years old… 25 next month! I am a licensed nurse, and an EMT on an ambulance and am about to start Registered Nursing school. I am currently living with roommates who are a couple of my best friends. For the past about 5 months I’ve been dating an amazing man and I am realllly excited to see where things go there! I speak English and am almost fluent in German and have begun to try and learn Polish as well.



About to cross the finish line of the Nike Women's Half Marathon in October
There is a lot on my plate and life is crazy right now but I am loving every hectic minute of it and looking forward to things to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment