Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Oh! How Pinteresting Wednesday! Link-up!!

Hellloooo to all my lovely readers! Happy hump day and welcome to another Oh! How Pinteresting Wednesday! Link-up with Michelle from The Vintage Apple and lots of other great ladies (and gentlemen).

Today I am trying to get this done even though I've been on a little hiatus since last week! I went camping last weekend as I told you all and now I am MOVING this week!!!!! I hate moving. 

But I am SOOOOO happy with my new living situation that it's worth it!!!

So pics from my camping trip to come as soon as I unpack... hopefully by the weekend!

In honor of Super Bowl this Sunday!!
YUM!!

Such a great idea!
I am definitely doing this!!

LOVE Gone with the wind!

We are trying to redecorate our
bedroom... Love the linens on this bed!!

SO CLEAR!!!!!!

Memories!! I think I read every
single one of these!!

Beautiful dress!!! I want it!!!

.... AND these boots! Adorable!



google



Hope you all have a wonderful week!!!






2 comments:

  1. those football strawberries are so cute! and I have read and i think i still own (in the basement somewhere) The Baby-Sitters Club books and The Baby-Sitters Little Sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that water is too clear!! amazing. i want to be relaxing on a floatie in the middle of the ocean right now. lovely!

    ReplyDelete